Saturday, March 04, 2006

Librairie BD Fugue Cafe

rue Jean Francois Hache

Nisha and I met up at this cafe/comic book shop. It's part of a national chain I noticed in Nice. When I checked their website it turned out they'd just opened a location in Grenoble.

So, we looked for my favorite DC comics, found none, and sat for a drink.

We discussed how streets are named in India. Which then turned to how the postal service in India works. Which then revealed the tidbit of information that Nisha grew up in a complex named "Green Acres". And she's never even heard of Eva Gabor!

Nisha downed a chocolat chaud and I ordered a grand cafe.

© 2006

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:36 PM

    Oh my god. I am so out of it today that your change, well, it just fit right in with the strange ennui in the air. (I have no idea how to use that word properly in a sentence.) Anyhoo, looking forward to the low down and dirty.

    ReplyDelete

Are your neighbors giving you sideways glances?