Tuesday, February 07, 2006

What game are we playing?

I was tagged by Monifa. At first I thought she was going to re-release me into the wild and monitor my migration patterns.

Then I visited her blog and realized I'm supposed to answer a few questions.

LISTS OF 3

Three books I can read over and over:

1) Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH by Robert O'Brien
2) The Passion by Jeanette Winterson
3) The Book of Jonah [from the Bible - Intentional or not, this book reads like comedy. The final line (Today's English Version) is a dry punchline.]

Three places I've lived:

1) Put-in-Bay, Ohio
2) Boston, Massachusetts
3) Grenoble, France

Three TV shows I love:

1) Golden Girls
2) Guiding Light
3) Lost

Three highly regarded and recommended TV shows that I've never watched a single minute of:

1) Desperate Housewives
2) The West Wing
3) The L Word

Three places I've vacationed:

1) Taiwan
2) Charleston, South Carolina
3) Scandinavia

Three of my favorite dishes:

1) Whatever Leena is cooking
2) Whatever Douglas is cooking
3) Cho's sushi

Three sites I visit daily:

1) www.nytimes.com
2) www.yahoo.com
3) www.iwon.com

Three places I would rather be right now:
1) Stuttgart, Germany (Douglas is there for work)
2) Morocco (I need a tan)
3) bed (I have a cold)

Three bloggers I am tagging:

1) nifamatic (tag backs are a bitch)
2) Ohio Girl
3) Random Thoughts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are your neighbors giving you sideways glances?